Buying a Home Guide – Spring 2018
Things to Consider When Buying a Home
Are You Thinking About Buying a Home?
The process of buying a home can be overwhelming at times, but you don’t need to go through it alone.
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home…or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. The free eGuide below will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you didn’t even know you should consider when buying a home.
Spring 2018 Edition, 24 pages
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE HOUSING MARKET?
- Home Prices Over The Last Year
Buying Remains Cheaper Than Renting In 39 States!
- Is Your First Home Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC] Buying A Home? Consider Cost, Not Just Price Mortgage Rates Rising... Will Home Prices Follow?
- Be Thankful You Don't Have To Pay Mom And Dad's Interest Rate
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
- 5 Reasons Homeownership Makes 'Cents'
- Starting To Look For A Home? Know What You Want Vs. What You Need 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- 61% Of First-Time Buyers Put Down Less Than 6%
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Have You Put Aside Enough For Closing Costs? Getting A Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- Why Working With A Local Real Estate Professional Makes All The Difference
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success